ONCE YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION
- Print a copy of the online application to put with your records.
- Once sent, you will receive a confirmation email showing the VA received it. Make a copy of that for your records.
- Store all copies, as well as the documentation you did in advance in a safe place and wait until the VA sends you via mail additional information to fill out and submit.
- When the VA does send you more information to address, be sure to make copies of all info you send off.
- Refer to the various STEPS in OPTION 3 to prepare the printed submission.
I wish you well in your journey.