VA Claims Information


  • Make copies:
    • Claim form
    • Pertinent papers
    • The attachment
    • Articles

  • Put these copies with your working set of medical records that you have been using.
  • Package the original claim, attachment, pertinent papers, the second set of copies of medical records, articles, etc.
  • Submit it to the VA for processing.
  • OR

  • Take your package to a veterans' organization or state veterans agency that can represent you if you prefer.
  • Again, if you have done a lot of the research work, it will make it a lot easier for the person who is your representative.